It’s time for a change.... to your hair of course! You gave us a call and booked your appointment; now here are some ways you can prepare for your visit.
- Get some ideas of what you want. Look at Pinterest, scroll through Instagram, check out our page, go through hashtags, look through magazines, and have these images readily available for you and your stylist to look at. These don't always have to be images of what you like, you can also save some of things that you don't like. That way the stylist can really have an idea of your dos and don'ts.
- Think about styles or hair colors you have had in the past, what did you like most about them? What did you like least? Knowing this enable your stylist to give you a look that you will love!
- If you have questions or concerns, feel free to jot them down and ask your stylist. We're not just here to make you look good for one day. We want to educate you on how to do it yourself after you leave the salon. Trust us we love questions so never be nervous to ask.
- Go with clean hair, it is a myth that you should come to the salon with "dirty" hair for a color appointment. Yes, our stylist will wash and style your hair for your service but coming in with clean or at least not several days messy hair will help our stylist really see what your rockin.
- Wear your hair like you would most days. Clients come into the salon with their hair in a pony tail and that doesn't give the stylist an idea of how you like to style your hair when it is down.
Post appointment tips:
- After receiving a color service, try not to wash your hair for 24-48 hours. Give your hair and the new color some time to rest.
- If you stylist has given you any special tips remember to try to use them when your styling yourself.
- Having trouble styling your new do? If you didn't already purchase new hair care products, stop back by the salon to pick up the products that the stylist used to help you achieve the new look.